Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Resting Your Head


My name is Cody Selbert. I’m seventeen and a freshman. I’m from Buffalo, NY. However, home is anywhere I spend a period of time in my life. Since hockey has been my entire life growing up, and because of that I have traveled to more places than I can remember. Becoming comfortable and respecting my surroundings are ideas I was raised to follow, which shaped how I view the term home. Along with that view of home, I also believe in God and Jesus. But will never force my opinion onto anyone. So sleep well at UMBC, HOME.

Word Count: 98

3 comments:

  1. I think i can relate to your definition of home pretty well being that we both play hockey, and i respect your view and definition of home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your definition of home and i would agree with it. Your picture is awesome too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite fascinated by your definition of home, since it's something I'm not used to at all. Unlike you, I've lived in one area & one home for almost all my life, so I can't imagine moving around a lot - must be exciting though!

    ReplyDelete